Games on Demand is expanding greatly with a large amount of titles being released for Windows PCs. They are adding many new titles today alone, which can be seen below. Also they are saying that the Windows Games on Demand will expand to over one hundred different titles by the end of the year, with day and date releases from all of the industry’s biggest companies such as Capcom, Rockstar Games, THQ, 2K Games, Microsoft Game Studios and Ubisoft.
- Age of Empires III (Microsoft Game Studios)
- Assassin’s Creed 2 (Ubisoft)
- Borderlands (2K Games)
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Rockstar Games)
- Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (Rockstar Games)
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction (Ubisoft)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (THQ)
Some of these games are quite old, but it is still interesting to see that some newer releases are now available with the Games on Demand option.