N.O.V.A. – Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance
We made first contact. They drew first blood.
Join the fight for mankind’s survival against the aggressive aliens known as Judgers in this revolutionary sci-fi FPS.
With Earth no longer able to sustain life, huge artificial satellites called “near-orbitals” were constructed for people to live on. To protect themselves, the near-orbitals banded together to form N.O.V.A., the Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance. Against his will, retired marine hero Kal Wardin is forcefully returned to active duty to prevent mankind’s annihilation.
Plunge into an unparalleled gaming experience on iPhone & iPod touch!
– An epic single-player campaign with 13 levels set in the jungle, snow, spaceship, bunker and an alien city
– 2~4 players in Local & Online Multiplayer Deathmatch over Wi-Fi (2 players via Bluetooth connection) in 5 maps. Watch the multiplayer trailer: http://tinyurl.com/ybcpn64
– Worldwide leaderboards in the game & on the official website, www.near-orbit-vanguard-alliance.com
– 6 weapons: Assault rifle, shotgun, sniper rifle, handgun, rocket launcher and plasma gun – plus grenades & machine gun turrets in certain levels
– Full 3D rendered environments enhanced with highly detailed graphics
Check out Gameloft’s blog http://blog.gameloft.com/ to view the latest article that explains why Kal Wardin is the hero of N.O.V.A. – A pretty good read.
Best iPhone apps at AppStoreHQ
Check out the Official N.O.V.A — Trailer
–Related Articles for this post below: