Capcom have announced that starting on December 22nd, you’ll be able to buy Devil May Cry 4 via digital distribution from any of the digital distribution partners of your choice.
If you don’t have a favorite online store, then you could get DMC4 directly from the Capcom E-store. They provide excellent service and hey, you can’t get any better than buying it directly from the source.
Like many of Capcom’s PC SKUs, DMC4 PC is by far the very best version of the game.
Here are some of the PC specific enhancements:
• Turbo mode will turn-up the action to insane speeds not possible on consoles
• Legendary Dark Knight Mode will harness advanced PC processing power and fill the screen with an unbelievable number of enemies for extra difficulty
• Familiar enemies from the console versions will show-up in new locations
• High resolution screen settings allow the cut scenes of the game to run at up to 120 frames per second (up from 60 frames per second)
• Benchmark Testing lets users test PC performance to run DMC4 through a series of intense boss fights
• PC Settings allow you to customize graphic resolutions, texture sizes, and a frame rate in accordance with your PC
• Part of the games Games for Windows program
•Compatible with DirectX 9 and DirectX 10.
If you happen to have one of the Nvidia 3D Vision setups, the game is extra stunning. Until RE5 PC was released, Capcom believe DMC4 was the best experience that could be had on that technology.
Now, if you’d like to see how the game will run on your rig, Capcom invite you to try the Devil May Cry 4 benchmark and demo that we released last year. Do be sure to update your Nvidia and ATI graphics card drivers to get the best performance/compatibility.
Enjoy and thanks for Capcom for sharing this piece of information with us.